Netanya Bushewsky is a self-taught artist, currently living in Tel Aviv. She started DailySketchTLV as a way to show people around the world what Tel Aviv- the City of Free Love is like. Her work is particularly inspired by the city of Jaffa, where Jews, Christians and Muslims live amongst each other in harmony—despite it’s arduous history. Netanya says this town gives us "a glimmer of hope that a harmonious existence can eventually transpire."
- 10% of profits to the parents circle and income to the artist for every item sold
- Netanya receives a royalty for every garment sold with her design on
- Super soft & durable. 50% cotton, 50% polyester to reduce pilling with a knitted collar
- TPC aims to be carbon negative by 2024 so we only use minimal packaging
- 100% satisfaction guarantee or full refund